(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
In der Eller 1
Phone: +49 (0) 6655 999 48 10
(3) Please direct any enquiries regarding data protection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) You can change your cookie settings here.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a cancellation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
In der Eller 1
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
When contacting the provider (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), the user’s details are stored for the purpose of processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
We use Google reCaptcha to avoid spam for the contact form. You can change the consent to the use of reCaptcha by clicking the following button: